An arm-chair techie confronts Social Media, associated technology (aka Web 2.0), and the implications to community, identity, and privacy.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Personal Note

Despite my prior rants about posting personal data, I thought I would share with you all that I have been offline much of today enjoying my 15th wedding anniversary. I've checked in once or twice in idle moments, but have limited my coursework to reading Bruns while I was alone this afternoon.

Tomorrow - back to the salt mine!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I too am currently involved in recreation (Disney World), while trying to avoid paying internet fees and completing class tasks while keeping a vacation-focused mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~ congratulations! You should definitely enjoy your lovely anniversary~

    ReplyDelete

Followers